February 16 PA Day Camps
- Indoor Classes: We run Soccer, Floor Hockey, Multi-Sport, Basketball and Parent and Child classes throughout the entire school year. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- School Groups: We can provide any school or daycare with a unique physical education program. We can provide afterschool sports programs, or a physical education program during regular school hours. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/school-and-daycare.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Friday February 16th, 2018|
|Ends||Friday February 16th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday October 25th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Friday February 16th, 2018|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
|Half Day (AM)||$40.00|
|Half Day (PM)||$40.00|
|Early Drop-off and Extended Care||$16.00|
|8:00 AM drop off and 6:00 PM pick up for full day campers|
|Extended Pick-up Only||$12.00|
|Extended care until 6:00 PM|
|Early Drop-off Only||$8.00|
|Drop-off as early as 8:00 AM|
- Camp Details: Our day camps help to keep your child active throughout the year when not in school They'll have fun as they learn the fundamentals of a variety sports, and we'll also tie in some really fun themes into each camp day. The main focus with our muti-sport camps is always on having FUN, while we coach sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Tennis, and Golf. All sports are taught in a fun and encouraging way by our trained and experienced coaches.
- Camp Times: Half Day AM: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Half Day PM: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Full Day: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Extended Care Options: Early Drop off option for 8:00 AM. Extended care in the evening until 5:30 PM.
- Camp Format: Each camp day will be structured so that the children are in the gym learning and playing for 2 x 1 hour sessions each morning and each afternoon, with an hour break in between each hour in the gym. When in the gym the coaches will take the children through a variety of sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game. The down time outside of the gym will be spent resting and enjoying a drink/snack (to be brought by the parents), while the coaches instruct the children on how to make a fun and unique craft that ties into the days theme.
- Our camps are all about learning, and having FUN!
- All camps will take place at our Oakville Gym (504 Iroquois Shore Road, Unit 10)