Saturday Parent & Child 2 - 3 Year Olds (Parent & Child)
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA/PD Day, over the December Holidays, March Break, and throughout the entire Summer. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Saturday September 23rd, 2017|
|Ends||Saturday December 16th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday June 21st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Friday September 22nd, 2017|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Multi-Sport classes helps to keep your child active all through the Fall season. The main focus with our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach multiple sports in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. Classes go through the very basic gross motor skills of soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, floor hockey, football, golf and volleyball.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. Parental involvement is required for the drill portion of the class.
- Class Times: Classes will be 45 minutes every week from 9:15 - 10:00 AM
- Length of Season: 12-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No classes on October 7
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN!
- Majority of classes will take place at Corpus Christi Secondary School (5150 Upper Middle Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 0E5)
- There will be other class sessions at local elementary schools that will be confirmed closer to the start date of the program