Saturday Parent & Child 2 - 3 Year Olds (Parent & Child)
Registration is currently closed for this Class.
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA/PD Day, over the March Break, and throughout the entire Summer. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- School Groups: We can provide any school or daycare with a unique physical education program. We can provide afterschool sports programs, or a physical education program during regular school hours. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/school-and-daycare.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
||Saturday September 16th, 2017
||Saturday December 16th, 2017
||Wednesday June 21st, 2017
||Friday September 15th, 2017
|Read Location Notes
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Multi-Sport classes helps to keep your child active all through the Fall season. The main focus with our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach multiple sports in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. Classes go through the very basic gross motor skills of soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, floor hockey, football, golf and volleyball.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. Parental involvement is required for the drill portion of the class.
- Class Times: Classes will be 45 minutes every week from 9:15 - 10:00 AM
- Length of Season: 13-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No classes on October 7
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN!
- All classes will take place at Milton Sports Centre (605 Santa Maria Blvd). We are located in Half Gymnasium A