Monday Soccer 10 - 11 Year Olds
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA Days, March Break, and throughout the entire Summer for Children ages 3 - 10. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- School Groups: We can provide any school or daycare with a unique physical education program. We can provide afterschool sports programs, or a physical education program during regular school hours. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/school-and-daycare.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Monday January 15th, 2018|
|Ends||Monday March 26th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Friday November 10th, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Monday January 15th, 2018|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Soccer program helps to keep your child active throughout the Winter Season. The main focus of our Indoor Soccer program is always on having FUN!
- Sports: We teach Soccer in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. Dodgeball is also included for this age group as a warm-up game. The 10 - 11 age group does focus more on game play so this will be seen in the class.
- Class Format: Dash Coaches will teach a new drill each class before organizing a fun game each week. More structured game play is included for this age group.
- Class Times: Classes will be one-hour every week from 6:30 - 7:30 PM
- Length of Season: 10-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No class on February 19
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN
- All Oakville classes will take place at the Dash Gym, 504 Iroquois Shore Road, Unit #10