Saturday Multi-Sport 4 - 6 Year Olds
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA/PD Day, over the December Holidays, March Break, and throughout the entire Summer for Children ages 3 - 10 at our Oakville location. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Saturday September 22nd, 2018|
|Ends||Saturday December 15th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Thursday July 19th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Saturday September 22nd, 2018|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Multi-Sport program helps to keep your child active all through the Fall Season. The main focus with our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach the basics of soccer, floor hockey, basket ball, volleyball, tennis, baseball, golf and football, in a fun and encouraging atmosphere.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. The class is broken up into a warm-up, drill, practice time, skill development, and game time.
- Class Times: Classes will be one-hour every week from 10:00 - 11:00 AM
- Length of Season: 12-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No class on October 6
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 50% OFF SIBLING DISCOUNT* (Discount applies to the second registration of a sibling. Please contact the office for more details; firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 905-849-8837)
- The first class on September 22 will take place at Alexander's Public School (2223 Sutton Dr, Burlington, ON L7L 0B9). Class on October 20th will also take place at Alexander's Public School.
- Majority of classes will take place at Corpus Christi Secondary School( Entrance is located at the back of the school ) (5150 Upper Middle Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 0E5)