Saturday Parent & Child 2 - 3 Year Olds (Parent & Child)
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA/PD Day, over the December Holidays, March Break, and throughout the entire Summer. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Saturday October 27th, 2018|
|Ends||Saturday December 15th, 2018|
|Registration Opened||Thursday October 4th, 2018|
|Registration Deadline||Saturday October 27th, 2018|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Multi-Sport classes helps to keep your child active all through the Fall season. The main focus with our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach multiple sports in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. Classes go through the very basic gross motor skills of soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, floor hockey, football, golf and volleyball.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. Parental involvement is required for the drill portion of the class.
- Class Times: Classes will be 45 minutes every week from 11:00 - 11:45 AM
- Length of Season: 8-week season
- Exclusion Dates: None
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN!
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 50% OFF SIBLING DISCOUNT* (Discount applies to the second registration of a sibling. Please contact the office for more details; email@example.com or by phone 905-849-8837)
- The classes will take place at Corpus Christi Secondary School ( Entrance is located at the back of the school ) (5150 Upper Middle Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 0E5).