Dash Sports will be running "Strike Camps" in preparation for the possible strike that may take place this Tuesday January 21st. Please sign up ahead of time so that we can plan for the camp day accordingly.
If the strike does not happen, we will provide you with a FULL REFUND for your registration(s).
- Camp Details: Our day camps help to keep your child active throughout the year when not in school. They'll have fun as they learn the fundamentals of a variety sports, and we'll also tie in some really fun themes into each camp day. The main focus with our multi-sport camps is always on having FUN, while we coach sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Football, Baseball, Volleyball, and Tennis. All sports are taught in a fun and encouraging way by our trained and experienced coaches.
- Camp Times: Half Day AM: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Half Day PM: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Full Day: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Extended Care Options: Extended care in the evening until 6:00 PM.
- Camp Format: Each camp day will be structured so that the children are in the gym learning and playing for 2 x 1 hour sessions each morning and each afternoon, with an hour break in between each hour in the gym. When in the gym the coaches will take the children through a variety of sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game. The down time outside of the gym will be spent resting and enjoying a drink/snack (to be brought by the parents), while the coaches instruct the children on how to make a fun and unique craft that ties into the day's theme.
- Age Requirement: For all Dash Sports camps, the age range is 3 - 11 years old.
- Our camps are all about learning, and having FUN!