- Class Details: Our Outdoor Multi-Sport program helps to keep your child active throughout the Fall Season. The main focus of our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach a variety of sports, such as; Soccer, Baseball, and Football. All sports are taught in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. Parental involvement is required for the drill portion of the class.
- Class Times: Classes will be 45 minutes every week from 9:45 - 10:30 AM
- Length of Season: 7-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No games on May 22 (Victoria Day Weekend)
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN!
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: 15% OFF SIBLING DISCOUNT: (Discount applies to the second registration of a sibling. Please contact the office for more details; email@example.com or by phone 905-849-8837)
Convenience fee on credit card payments: Starting in 2021, there will be a convenience fee of 1.6% on the total payment (Fee + HST + equipment deposit) charged to all credit card payments. The credit card fees charged to Average Joe have increased significantly and we are no longer able to absorb that cost. The convenience fee represents approximately 50% of the fees charged to Average Joe (so we are essentially splitting the cost with our members who prefer to pay by credit card). If you prefer to avoid this charge, e-Transfer, cash and cheque payments are not subject to this fee. When requesting a refund (subject to our refund policy), the convenience fee will not be refunded (as it is not refunded by the credit card processor company on our end).