- Camp Details: Our day camps helps to keep your child active throughout the summer. They'll have fun as they learn the fundamentals of a variety sports, and we'll also tie in some really fun themes into each camp day. The main focus with our multi-sport camps is always on having FUN, while we coach sports such as Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Football, Baseball, Volleyball, Tennis, and Golf. All sports are taught in a fun and encouraging way by our trained and experienced coaches.
- Camp Times: Half Day AM: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM, Half Day PM: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Full Day: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Extended Care Options: Early Drop off option for 8:00 AM. Extended care in the evening until 6:00 PM.
- Camp Format: Each camp day will be structured so that the children are in the gym learning and playing for 2 x 1 hour sessions each morning and each afternoon, with an hour break in between each hour in the gym. When in the gym the coaches will take the children through a variety of sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game. The down time outside of the gym will be spent resting and enjoying a drink/snack (to be brought by the parents), while the coaches instruct the children on how to make a fun and unique craft that ties into the days theme.
- Registrations for Less Than a Full Week: Registrations for less than a full week are possible. Price $76 per full day or $46 per half day
- Age Requirement: For all Dash Sports camps, the age range is 4 - 11 years old.
- Exclusions: No exclusion dates
- Our camps are all about learning, and having FUN!
Convenience fee on credit card payments: Starting in 2021, there will be a convenience fee of 1.6% on the total payment (Fee + HST + equipment deposit) charged to all credit card payments. The credit card fees charged to Average Joe have increased significantly and we are no longer able to absorb that cost. The convenience fee represents approximately 50% of the fees charged to Average Joe (so we are essentially splitting the cost with our members who prefer to pay by credit card). If you prefer to avoid this charge, e-Transfer, cash and cheque payments are not subject to this fee. When requesting a refund (subject to our refund policy), the convenience fee will not be refunded (as it is not refunded by the credit card processor company on our end).