Saturday Multi-Sport 7 - 9 Year Olds
Registration is currently closed for this Class.
- Day Camps: We run Day Camps on PA/PD Day, over the December Holidays, March Break, and throughout the entire Summer. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/sports.php#camp
- Birthday Parties: Check out our Birthday Packages! They're fun and convenient. For more information, and to book a Birthday Party with us, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/birthdays.php
- Gym Rentals: Need a gym rental for a team practice or group event? We can help with that too. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/gym-rental.php
- School Groups: We can provide any school or daycare with a unique physical education program. We can provide afterschool sports programs, or a physical education program during regular school hours. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/school-and-daycare.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
||Saturday September 23rd, 2017
||Saturday December 16th, 2017
||Friday June 23rd, 2017
||Friday September 22nd, 2017
|Read Location Notes
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Indoor Multi-Sport program helps to keep your child active all through the Fall Season. The main focus with our Multi-Sport program is always on having FUN! We teach soccer, floor hockey, basket ball, volleyball, tennis, baseball, golf and football, in a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. Dodgeball is also included in the older age group.
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week. There is more structural game play in the older age group classes.
- Class Times: Classes will be one-hour every week from 11:00 - 12:00 PM
- Length of Season: 12-week season
- Exclusion Dates: No class on October 7
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN
- Majority of classes will be held at Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School( Entrance is located at the back of the school ) (5150 Upper Middle Rd, Burlington, ON L7L 0E5)