Thursday 3-4 Yrs KIK Soccer
- School Groups: We can provide any school or daycare with a unique physical education program. We can provide afterschool sports programs, or a physical education program during regular school hours. For more information, please visit: www.dashsports.ca/brands/dash/pages/school-and-daycare.php
- Adult Sports: Looking for an Adult Recreational Sports League? Check out www.AverageJoeSports.ca
|Starts||Thursday June 15th, 2017|
|Ends||Thursday August 17th, 2017|
|Registration Opened||Wednesday March 1st, 2017|
|Registration Deadline||Wednesday June 14th, 2017|
|Game Times||Thursdays 5:15 - 6:00 PM|
|Read Location Notes|
Registration & Pricing
- Class Details: Our Outdoor KIK Soccer is our most popular program! We teach your child how to play Soccer through a fun and encouraging atmosphere, while teaching the fundamentals of the sport. We create set teams and a season schedule for games, but we do not keep score or track standings. If you wish to play with a specific friend, please make note in the ‘Registration Comments’ section. Each child will receive a Dash Sports jersey on the first day of class. Shorts and socks are not provided. Cleats and shin pads are not necessary to participate in our program. We want the focus to be on having fun and learning how to play the game!
- Class Format: Coaches will take the children through various sport specific skills and drills, before organizing a fun game each week.
- Class Times: Classes will be 45-minutes every week.
- Length of Season: 10-week season
- Exclusion Dates: None
- It’s all about learning, and having FUN
- All KIK Soccer classes will take place at Hillfield Strathallan College (299 Fennell Ave W, Hamilton)